Thursday 16 May 2013

I've hired a light box for assessment. My work is at it's best when illuminated.

I want the tutors to see the work presented as it would be in a more professional exhibition environment.. Or just somewhere more flexible and practical than my current studio space. For example I can't display on a window and I don't have the resources to wall-mount a large backlit piece of work. I was very pleased with how my work looked on a small table-top light box, the viewer can see the illuminated marks and layered colours of the work and also control the on/off switch. This is an idea that I could use in a show environment - the viewer able to control the viewing of the work, whether it is seen/illuminated/communicating as they would as a consumer in the real world concerning advertising imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment